GB-King's Lynn: Quantity Surveying Services at Hillington Square
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-King's Lynn: Quantity Surveying Services at Hillington Square
2. Awarding Authority:
Freebridge Community Housing Limited
Juniper House, Austin Street, King's Lynn, PE30 1DZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 01553 666881, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.freebridge.org.uk/
Contact: Mark Wagg, Attn: Procurement Department
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Architectural services; engineering services and integrated engineering services; urban planning and landscape architectural services; related scientific and technical consulting services.
4. Description: Quantity surveying services. The requirement is to fulfil the Quantity Surveying services for Freebridge Community Housing’s re-development of the Hillington Square site in Kings Lynn. The service will cover both the pre-construction and construction phases of the project. This will also cover inclusion of the bill of quantities within the main contract which will be JCT standard building contract with quantities.
5. CPV Codes:
71324000 - Quantity surveying services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH16 - North and West Norfolk
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: North and West Norfolk,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: C.320
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 14/05/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 16/06/2020
Period of Work End date: 15/06/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no