GB-King's Lynn: Covid Recovery - Remedial Works
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-King's Lynn: Covid Recovery - Remedial Works
2. Awarding Authority:
Freebridge Community Housing Limited
Juniper House, Austin Street, King's Lynn, PE30 1DZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1553666881, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.freebridge.org.uk/
Contact: Mark Wagg, Senior Administrator Procurement, Insurance and Risk, Attn: Procurement Department
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Construction work. This service will support Freebridge Community Housing in delivering high quality responsive works to it's tenants and customers. The successful supplier will work with Freebridge's Responsive Maintenance Team to support works which have not been possible to complete during the lock-down. Freebridge is committed to delivering increased customer satisfaction and help it's tenants recover from the impact of Covid by completing an estimated 1000 additional responsive jobs. For the duration of this contract there will be no requirement for any out of hours works.
The contract is non exclusive and there is no guarantee of supply.
5. CPV Codes:
45000000 - Construction work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH16 - North and West Norfolk
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: North and West Norfolk,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: C.333
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 05/10/2020 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 26/10/2020
Period of Work End date: 23/12/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no