GB-Kings Lynn: Treasury Services
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Kings Lynn: Treasury Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Freebridge Community Housing Limited
Juniper House, Austin Street, King's Lynn, PE30 1DZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1553666881, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.freebridge.org.uk/
Contact: Mark Wagg, Senior Administrator Procurement, Insurance and Risk, Attn: Procurement Department
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Financial services: Insurance services and Banking and investment services.
4. Description: Treasury services. Freebridge Community Housing is looking to appoint a specialist treasury advisor to support refinancing activity, routine treasury management activities, Board reporting and training.
The Association is looking for a service with demonstrable Treasury Management skills and sustained track record of successfully advising Registered Providers.
If your company would like to be considered for this contract, please complete the tender proposal as detailed.
The contract is non-exclusive and there is no guarantee of supply.
5. CPV Codes:
66600000 - Treasury services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH16 - North and West Norfolk
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: North and West Norfolk,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: C.354 - Treasury Services
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 10/01/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. All communications shall be in English. Tenders and all supporting documentation must be priced in GBP and all payments under the Contract will be in GBP. Any agreement or form of appointment resulting from the invitation to tender (ITT) will be considered as a contract made in England according to English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The contracting authority does not bind itself to accept any tender and reserves the right not to award any part or all parts of the contract. The contracting authority, or its agents, will not be liable for any costs incurred by those tendering for this Contract.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/02/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2027
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no