GB-King's Lynn: Fencing Works
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-King's Lynn: Fencing Works
2. Awarding Authority:
Freebridge Community Housing Limited
Juniper House, Austin Street, King's Lynn, PE30 1DZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1553666881, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.freebridge.org.uk/
Contact: Mark Wagg, Senior Administrator Procurement, Insurance and Risk, Attn: Procurement Department
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Fences. The Contract will be let on an “all-inclusive” basis incorporating the National Housing Federation Schedule of Rates suite of documentation as set out in the draft Articles of Agreement completed in accordance with the Contract Details included with the Procurement Documents. The contract is none exclusive and there is no guaranteed of supply, the forecast spend is £50,000 for a 6 month term.
5. CPV Codes:
34928200 - Fences.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH16 - North and West Norfolk
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: North and West Norfolk,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: C.356 - Fencing Works
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 17/12/2021 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement. All communications shall be in English. Tenders and all supporting documentation must be priced in GBP and all payments under the Contract will be in GBP. Any agreement or form of appointment resulting from the invitation to tender (ITT) will be considered as a contract made in England according to English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The contracting authority does not bind itself to accept any tender and reserves the right not to award any part or all parts of the contract. The contracting authority, or its agents, will not be liable for any costs incurred by those tendering for this Contract.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 03/01/2022
Period of Work End date: 03/06/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no