GB-Kings Lynn: Employers Agent and Clerk of Works services
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Kings Lynn: Employers Agent and Clerk of Works services
2. Awarding Authority:
Freebridge Community Housing Limited
Juniper House, Austin Street, King's Lynn, PE30 1DZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1553666881, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.freebridge.org.uk/
Contact: Mark Wagg, Senior Administrator Procurement, Insurance and Risk, Attn: Procurement Department
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services. Quantity surveying services. Employers Agent and Clerk of Works services for a total of 25 homes across five sites, including one S106 scheme and four lean-led projects.
5. CPV Codes:
71000000 - Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services.
71324000 - Quantity surveying services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH16 - North and West Norfolk
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: North and West Norfolk,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: C.359
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/07/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no