GB-Kings Lynn: Shared Ownership Sales Consultants
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Kings Lynn: Shared Ownership Sales Consultants
2. Awarding Authority:
Freebridge Community Housing Limited
Juniper House, Austin Street, King's Lynn, PE30 1DZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1553666881, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.freebridge.org.uk/
Contact: Mark Wagg, Senior Administrator Procurement, Insurance and Risk, Attn: Procurement Department
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Real estate agency services on a fee or contract basis. Sale of residential real estate. Freebridge are seeking an agent to provide sales services for our upcoming shared ownership properties, including ten new homes currently under construction by Freebridge in Gayton and further properties currently also under construction across a number of sites which Freebridge are in the process of acquiring from developers, all of which are in the Borough of Kings Lynn and West Norfolk.
5. CPV Codes:
70300000 - Real estate agency services on a fee or contract basis.
70123100 - Sale of residential real estate.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH16 - North and West Norfolk
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: North and West Norfolk,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: C.360
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 22/07/2022 11:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic
operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on
the criteria set out for the procurement. All communications shall be in English. Tenders and all supporting
documentation must be priced in GBP and all payments under the Contract will be in GBP. Any agreement or form of
appointment resulting from the invitation to tender (ITT) will be considered as a contract made in England according to
English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The contracting authority does not bind
itself to accept any tender and reserves the right not to award any part or all parts of the contract. The contracting
authority, or its agents, will not be liable for any costs incurred by those tendering for this Contract.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 15/08/2022
Period of Work End date: 16/08/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no