GB-Kings Lynn: Short Term Delivery of Re-Surfacing Works
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Kings Lynn: Short Term Delivery of Re-Surfacing Works
2. Awarding Authority:
Freebridge Community Housing Limited
Juniper House, Austin Street, King's Lynn, PE30 1DZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1553666881, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.freebridge.org.uk/
Contact: Mark Wagg, Senior Administrator Procurement, Insurance and Risk, Attn: Procurement Department
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Surfacing work except for roads. Resurfacing works. Freebridge is committed to the safety of its residents and the public, therefore we have 4 urgent re-surfacing jobs which need to be completed before April 2023. All works must be completed to current Highways and British Standards.
5. CPV Codes:
45233250 - Surfacing work except for roads.
45233251 - Resurfacing works.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH16 - North and West Norfolk
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: North and West Norfolk,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: C.379
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 09/02/2023 10:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 17/02/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no