GB-Kings Lynn: NetApp Storage Upgrade
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Kings Lynn: NetApp Storage Upgrade
1. Title: GB-Kings Lynn: NetApp Storage Upgrade
2. Awarding Authority:
Freebridge Community Housing Limited
Juniper House, Austin Street, King's Lynn, PE30 1DZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1553666881, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.freebridge.org.uk/
Contact: Mark Wagg, Attn: Procurement Department
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: File servers. Freebridge is on an exciting journey to expand and improve services it delivers, this includes its IT infrastructure to ensure services are fit for purpose for modern working and engagement with customers. This is phased over several projects, which this procurement forms part of the overall program.
Freebridge is looking to purchase new NetApp storage for the main infrastructure within its offices and data center.
5. CPV Codes:
48823000 - File servers.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH16 - North and West Norfolk
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: North and West Norfolk,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: C.369
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 01616977, Bytes House, Randalls Way, Leatherhead, KT22 7TW, United Kingdom
Attn: Sarah Saunders
Value Cost: 61,677.65
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 18/01/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 20/01/2023
Period of Work End date: 20/02/2023