GB-Kings Lynn: Void Catch Up Works - Lot 1
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Kings Lynn: Void Catch Up Works - Lot 1
2. Awarding Authority:
Freebridge Community Housing Limited
Juniper House, Austin Street, King's Lynn, PE30 1DZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1553666881, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.freebridge.org.uk/
Contact: Mark Wagg, Senior Administrator Procurement, Insurance and Risk, Attn: Procurement Department
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Repair and maintenance services. Construction work for multi-dwelling buildings and individual houses. Multi-dwelling buildings construction work. Building installation work. Building completion work. Joinery and carpentry installation work. Floor and wall covering work. Other building completion work. Repair and maintenance services of building installations. Freebridge Community Housing is inviting tenders for the works to Empty Properties. The work comprises the clearance, repairs and replacement works, redecoration, safety checks and cleaning of empty properties to the standards within Freebridge’s Home Standard prior to the properties re-occupation. The tender includes 30 properties owned by Freebridge Community Housing within the Local Authority area of the Borough Council of King’s Lynn and West Norfolk and the work is split into 2Nr geographical Lots and is to be carried out by competent contractors.
5. CPV Codes:
50000000 - Repair and maintenance services.
45211000 - Construction work for multi-dwelling buildings and individual houses.
45211340 - Multi-dwelling buildings construction work.
45300000 - Building installation work.
45400000 - Building completion work.
45420000 - Joinery and carpentry installation work.
45430000 - Floor and wall covering work.
45450000 - Other building completion work.
50700000 - Repair and maintenance services of building installations.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH16 - North and West Norfolk
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: North and West Norfolk,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: C.381
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 03/03/2023 13:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 13/03/2023
Period of Work End date: 02/06/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no