Freebridge Community Housing Limited is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Kings Lynn: Short Term Delivery of Kitchens, Bathrooms and Level Access Showers|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||Freebridge Community Housing Limited|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||FCH are committed to the maintenance and investment to our existing property stock and as such require a top-up contractor for the installation of kitchens, bathrooms and level access showers within our tenanted and untenanted properties. We expect this to be delivered within a minimum timeframe with an aim to maximize delivery within the current financial year.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Kings Lynn: Short Term Delivery of Kitchens, Bathrooms and Level Access Showers
2. Awarding Authority:
Freebridge Community Housing Limited
Juniper House, Austin Street, King's Lynn, PE30 1DZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1553666881, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.freebridge.org.uk/
Contact: Mark Wagg, Senior Administrator Procurement, Insurance and Risk, Attn: Procurement Department
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Fitted kitchens. Installation of fitted kitchens. Bathrooms construction work. FCH are committed to the maintenance and investment to our existing property stock and as such require a top-up contractor for the installation of kitchens, bathrooms and level access showers within our tenanted and untenanted properties. We expect this to be delivered within a minimum timeframe with an aim to maximize delivery within the current financial year.
5. CPV Codes:
39141400 - Fitted kitchens.
45421151 - Installation of fitted kitchens.
45211310 - Bathrooms construction work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKH16 - North and West Norfolk
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: North and West Norfolk,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: C.376
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 27/01/2023 00:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 13/02/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no